People love to see, watch and read advertisements on bus stops or you can say bus shelters.
Well, travelers have to wait for next bus to arrive and stop at their foots so they can get in.
I think in whole world of transportation we have to wait at-least 10 minutes for a bus to stop at its station.
And in those 10 minutes (in Pakistan and India we've to wait 30 to 50 minutes) what we do is just seeing and exploring the bus stops, by reading the advertisements.
Bus stop ads also known as "transit shelter displays" do more when we put them in a LCD or digital billboards with creativeness and clever call-to-action.
As you know simple and plain billboards and hoardings do advertising the best ways as can be, but at bus shelters we've to be more creative and clever with our ads idea.
- Because people don't want to waste their time on a garbage or so boring advertisement.
To give a kickstart to your new business by branding like hell-fire. You must try investing on bus stop ads - they converts and do more then other type of advertisements.
That's why I'm here to bring you the interesting, clever, cool, amazing and creative bus stop ads examples so you can have inspiration for your next ad campaign.
Clever Bus Stop Ads with Creative Examples
1. Bus-Stop-Ads coke refrigerator with free drinks
2. Amnesty International "IT HAPPENS WHEN NOBODY IS WATCHING"
3. Ten - The Biggest Loser: Bus stop posterAdvertising Agency: Junior, Brisbane, Australia
4. Fisch Franke Ad: Filled with Water and Real FishesAdvertising Agency: Publicis, Frankfurt, Germany
5. Je*s Jeans – Guerrilla advertising exampleAdvertising Agency: Design Bump, Zagreb, Croatia
6. McDonald's free coffee offer: A digital poster filled with coffee beansAdvertising Agency: Cossette West, Canada
7. Calgary Zoo: Dinosaurs Alive Advertisement Campaign!Advertising Agency: Trigger, Calgary, Canada
8. Alfa Romeo: Giving people a chance to sell their carsAdvertising Agency: Duval Guillaume, Antwerp, Belgium
9. Caribou Coffee: Oven Bus Stop Ad CampaignAdvertising Agency: Colle+McVoy
10. Australia Post: Personalize Your Post With Your Own Photo Ad CampaignAdvertising Agency: M&C Saatchi, Melbourne, Australia
11. Le Lait: Realistic Milk CartonAdvertising Agency: Nolin BBDO, Canada
12. Playstation: Bus stop gaming adsNo information about advertising agency at this time.
13. Black music all the way: Real Hip Hop - Black Power AdsAdvertising Agency: Dentsu, São Paulo, Brazil
14. Wonderbra: I Broke the Glass CampaignAdvertising Agency: Publicis Frankfurt, Germany
15. McDonald's Ads: Asian Weeks Till 24th AugustAdvertising Agency: DDB Helsinki, Finland
16. Fiji Travel Ads: Be Naked NowAdvertising Agency: TBWA OSLO, Oslo, Norway
17. Star Wars Ads: Lightsabers billboardAdvertising Agency: enVision, Aarhus, Denmark
18. The Dignity Project: Realistic Ads CampaignAdvertising Agency: TDP
19. Science Alberta Ads: Invisibility CampaignAdvertising Agency: MacLaren McCann, Calgary, Canada
20. Norwegian Airlines New Destinations: The Kilt Bus Stop Ad CampaignAdvertising Agency: Volt AB, Stockholm, Sweden
Conclusions:That list (you can see above) was created after in-depth search of internet using Google, Bing and many advertising websites.
All above items are available here just for examples and to give you inspiration about how you can get more from bus stop advertising and how you can be more creative while designing an ad for bus shelters.